Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I have been busy

Buzzing around doing as much as possible. I have run three miles in 25 minutes, I have been buried under piles of people, I have crept around in the dark wielding rubber bands, I have driven to Monterey, I have ridden my bike to town from my house every day for a week. I have stayed out of my house for 3 days straight, I have gone to a concert consisting of one amazing band and one absolutely shitty one, I have recorded music, I have sat on top of a train car and watched the sun go down with some amazing people, I have been part of a group so large that the police harassed us, I have debated about politics with complete strangers, and I have heard stories about the Kha'Nos, a fictional species of space whales from which life springs, as if they were planets.

I am happy.

Well, except that little fucking mystery that's still there in the back of my mind. But I have decided that, if need be, it can wait until I get back in September (damn though, that'll make it almost a year since I met her). I guess I might be able to figure everything out on the 11th of april, but who knows whether she'll even decide to come. I'm glad it doesn't matter as much anymore.

In the mean time, I'm going to Portland, Oregon for a week, tomorrow I think. It should be awesome... I've heard so much about it, and it'll be great to finally go there. I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment