Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Adventures and things

These last few days have been a welcome break from the regularity of Santa Cruz. I went up to Char, Allegra, Sam, and Leif's house (of course other people live there, but I know it as that just because I only just met the other residents), and hung out with everyone in that house for 3 days, and those three days were amazing. We went various places around Berkeley and Oakland, and I met a bunch of very interesting people that feel like the kind of people I would be extremely comfortable living with in the long term. Forrest, Zoe, Rubin, Josh, Miero... all of them seemed, at first impression, awesome. I want to get to know them all better.

Life has been good to me lately.

Also, I ran into Mandy's friend Johanna today, and we hung out for a brief time. I think I might have solved a bit of the mystery surrounding both of them too, and I found out Mandy is working at Jamba Juice now, so one of these days before I leave (I am currently assuming that I will get into the back country trails program. Though if I don't, I still will probably leave for Hawaii at some point to do work with my dad), I'll have to go and visit her. I think I approached things wrong last time, so I want to make up for it before I leave.

But Paula also was surprisingly smiley today. "It was really good to see you" I think was what she said. Something like that. It makes me wonder sometimes whether I'm putting my effort in the right places or not.

Ah well, life is too good these days for it really to be something to worry about. What happens happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment